If you don't absolutely love your new purchase, you may return your item(s) within 5 (five) business days of receiving your order. Items must be in new, unworn and unaltered condition with all tags attached and accompanied by your receipt, packing slip or invoice.
All returns must have a tracking number*
- Final sale items, personalized items, lingerie and swimwear cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Shimmer Me purchases must be returned to the mailing address provided below and must be accompanied by the original packing slip, can only be refunded to the original form of payment.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept any item for return that is damaged due to:
- Staining (food, lipstick, makeup, bleach, marker/pen, sweat, dirt, etc.)
- Wear and tear (ripping, tearing)
- Scent (perfume, body odor)
There are two ways to return or exchange a Shimmerme.org order:
1. Return Using Prepaid USPS Label
All domestic Shimmerme.org shipments include a prepaid USPS return shipping label. Returns are charged a flat rate of $7. The cost will be deducted from the refund amount. (Please note: eligible VIP customers enjoy free returns.)
Place item(s) in the original packaging. Select the "Reason Code for Return" from the bottom of your packing slip and write the number in the "Return Code" column next to the item being returned. Misplaced the packing slip? No worries! Just sign in to My Account, print a copy of your invoice and use that instead.
Place the completed packing slip or invoice inside the package and seal. Remove or cover original labels and affix the prepaid USPS label to the outside of the package. Please note the tracking number for your records. Drop the package off at a USPS location. Using the tracking number, you can also monitor delivery status at usps.com/tracking.
Please allow 2-3 weeks from the time you mail your return for it to be processed. We'll send you an email confirmation once your return is complete.
In most cases, refunds are made to the original form of payment (e.g., credit card, gift card, PayPal). However, if you split your purchase between a gift card or store credit (MRC) and your PayPal account, the PayPal portion of your refund will be issued first. Once the maximum originally spent with PayPal is reached, the remainder of the refund will be credited against your gift card or store credit. The same policy is followed when you split the cost of a purchase between a gift card or store credit and a credit card. The credit card portion of the refund will be issued first.
2. Return Using Carrier of Your Choice
You're welcome to use your preferred carrier at your own cost. However, Shimmer Me recommends insuring the package for the full value and selecting a carrier that provides a tracking number so you can monitor delivery status. We are not responsible for lost packages and cannot accept C.O.D. Pack the item(s) as above, using your own label, and return to:
7223 Grants Hollow Ln
Richmond, TX 77407
Refunds are issued as stated under return method number 1, above.If you believe your return is due to our error or if you have any additional questions, please 281-239-8500 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We'll be happy to assist you.
- taxes will be refunded for returned merchandise.
- We are unable to honor previous sale prices or promotions when you place a new order.
- Shipping and handling charges will not be refunded.*
- NO returns, exchanges or credit after five (5) business days from the received item.
To cancel your order you must do so within 48 hours of placing the order.
1. Send email cancellation to: email@example.com
2. Add CANCEL ORDER!! in subject line.
A request for cancellation must be received via email to ensure the date and time of cancellation.
If cancellation is requested anytime after the 48 hours of placing an order a 50% restocking fee will be applied. This is do to the extensive labor work already performed and/or completed regarding your order.
Rush orders are not eligible for the 48 hours cancellation policy, do to the fact that the order has already entered production to meet the rush-order request and extensive labor hours have been completed. We understand that changes occur however the purpose is to minimize any unnecessary cost do to your order change.